What have we been up to? See a complete list of changes here.
- Request filters for rejected and completed bookings
- Bulk Price updates by resource or external reference
- More requests search options
- Relesed bookings can be now be delete by the resource admin
- Submited bills now block the update of bookings and requests
- Several under the hood improvements and bug fixes
- Groups can now define a threshold value for request approval (Group approve).
- Requests can be set as 'Hidden' and 'Blocked'.
- Sending mails to group leaders relative to quotes and bills (Financial reports) are now an option.
- Several calendars can now be booked simultaneously (Bulk bookings).
- All other small enhancements and bug fixes.
- DMP supports now nextcloud 14 and 15
- Bug fix in transfer booking
- New method for booking subscription
- Notes and SOPs can now be deactivated
- Profit center is now connected to financial accounts
- Bug fix with draft requests with sample lists
- New option in financial report to bulk edit lines
- Calendar widget "Bookings that I admin" not showing overnight bookings (ex: from 23pm to 1am)
- Fixed sample lists upon uploading
- Added request information for each request class in list
- Added an option for price in stocks
- Changed "Bill" to "Usage report" in quotes
- Minor bug fixes
- User interface updates to Data Management Plan module (still in Beta)
- Fixed bug in calendars preventing existing bookings to be deleted
- General bug fixes